All Natural Acacia Wood Pizza Peel, Charcuterie ...
Summary POMODORO’s All Natural Acacia Wood Gourmet Pizza Peel was crafted specifically for the pizza maker, home chef and artisan baker. Luxuriously designed using acacia wood, its wooden properties is the perfect match for any kitchen décor, gourmet pizza parlor and bakery. In addition to its natural rich pattern, it’s incredible strength prevents warping and
(as of April 20, 2020 5:42 am GMT+0000 - Details)
POMODORO’s All Natural Acacia Wood Gourmet Pizza Peel was crafted specifically for the pizza maker, home chef and artisan baker. Luxuriously designed using acacia wood, its wooden properties is the perfect match for any kitchen décor, gourmet pizza parlor and bakery. In addition to its natural rich pattern, it’s incredible strength prevents warping and subdues heat from transferring pizza and baked goods to and from an oven/grill.
The pizza peel is finished with chemical-free food oil for an elegant shine and to smooth out the edges.
Use POMODORO’s Pizza Peel to transfer pizzas, bread and other baked goods to and from the oven, outdoor grill and wood fired ovens. Immaculate to be used as a serving tray!
Sprinkle with flour, cornmeal or milled wheat bran to allow the pizza, bread and baked goods to slide easily onto the peel. Carefully place onto a pizza stone, baking sheet or tray with the peel Once finished cooking, slide out the pizza, bread or baked goods from the oven using the peel Mmmm, enjoy and serve!
Care InstructionsWash the pizza peel in warm, soapy water. Scrap off any excess food or crumbs from the peel using a soft sponge. Thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak the peel to prevent cracking or warping Air dry on a dish rack or hang up on a cupboard or wall. We recommend re-oiling your peel every 6 months with a food safe wood oil. After wash and thoroughly drying the peel, use a soft cloth to apply the oil in an even layer over the wood. Leave the oil to soak into the wood overnight or a few hours at a minimum. Remove any excess oil with a dry cloth after letting the peel sit overnight Never put the pizza peel in a dishwasher.
Materials: 100% All Natural Acacia Wood
- 100% ALL NATURAL: Pure Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Peel is designed to look great with its natural wooden spatula paddle pattern look in the kitchen, on the wall, or slid into the cupboard
- TAPERED EDGE: Our luxury wooden pizza paddle’s sleek design allows you to use in all baking and cooking situations – transfer uncooked pizza dough, cooked pizza and homemade breads, pastries in and out of the oven, pan or outdoor charcoal grill with ease.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: The pizza spatula handle was made to fit snug into your hand to give a secure grip and reduce slips. The peel provides enough thickness to guard against burning hot temperatures! Also a perfect size as a charcuterie board!
- SAFETY: Protects the artisan baker’s hands out of the hottest part of a wood fired oven or grill and to prevent burning their hands on hot baked goods
- MUST HAVE: The perfect gift accessory for any artisan baker or pizza lover, combine POMODORO’s Pizza Peel with a pizza cutter and ceramic baking stone to make the best crispy crust!