Chicago Brick Oven Wood-Burning Outdoor Pizza ...
OUR BEST-SELLING COUNTERTOP PIZZA OVEN TAKES OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL Transform your outdoor dining experience with our versatile. wood-burning CBO-750 Countertop Outdoor Pizza Oven, which may be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. With a roomy hearth, you’ll be able to serve up large feasts for friends and family. These preassembled wood-fired brick ovens offer
(as of April 20, 2020 5:42 am GMT+0000 - Details)
OUR BEST-SELLING COUNTERTOP PIZZA OVEN TAKES OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Transform your outdoor dining experience with our versatile. wood-burning CBO-750 Countertop Outdoor Pizza Oven, which may be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. With a roomy hearth, you’ll be able to serve up large feasts for friends and family.
These preassembled wood-fired brick ovens offer the flexibility to fit your lifestyle and budget. They offer the benefit of a permanent wood-fired oven without the time or expense of a custom installation.
Our unique insulating design creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside. This CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven is certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe indoor and outdoor use.
What besides pizza can you cook in a wood-fired brick oven? There is no limit to what you can cook in your Chicago Brick Oven. Anything you can cook in your home oven, you can cook in a Chicago Brick Oven—whole turkeys, bread, chicken, steaks, chops, vegetables, desserts and more.
CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven includes:
6-Piece Oven – Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38” x 28” cooking surface), Arch and Decorative DoorHood Color – Available in Silver Vein or Copper VeinInstall Kit – Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate and MortarAccessory Package – Pizza Peel, Brush and Infrared ThermometerCertified to UL and NSF4 standards for indoor and outdoor use
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROPRIETARY DESIGN: Vastly different than barrel-shaped ovens, our proprietary low-dome design, flue system and refractory materials create our signature FlameRoll, which generates temperatures as high as 1,000°F for true, wood-fired taste.
- BUILT TO LAST: Low cost, low maintenance means this oven is an investment to your outdoor entertainment space.
- DURABILITY: State-of-the-art high-temp refractory ovens are reinforced with stainless steel fibers to ensure long-term strength and durability to handle extreme climates.
- INCOMPARABLE FLAVOR: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.