DayByDay Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven Fired Wood ...
This product is an outdoor exclusive oven with firewood,twigs and other woody biomass fuel.You can enjoy the authentic pizza pot as well as other oven dishes. About fuel Recommended fuel for this oven is as follows. Small wood branch -Cut within 10 cm long –A
This product is an outdoor exclusive oven with firewood,twigs and other woody biomass fuel.You can enjoy the authentic pizza pot as well as other oven dishes.
Recommended fuel for this oven is as follows.
Small wood branch -Cut within 10 cm long
–A natural piece of wood divided into about 1 cm
–(conifer or broad leaf tree)
Other Woody biomass fuel –Pellet
How to cook pizza
The size of this pizza dough is about 11″ (about 27 cm diameter).
If you want to finish moist pizza at about 570℉.If you want to finish it, please sey about 750℉ .The baking time is finished from 80 seconds to 120 seconds
(1)Add fuel until your favorite temperature range and continue to heat the oven.
Around 15 minute/570℉,25 minutes/800℉
(2)Add one time fuel just before putting the pizza in the oven
(3)After confirming that fuel is buring from the firebox,close the firebox
(4)Put the pizza on the pizza peel.(At tention:Hold the pizza peel horizontally.)
(5)Remove the oven door and carry the pizza peel horizontally into the oven.After removing the pizza peel,close the oven door.
(6)In the oven as well as a real kiln,the inside of the rear is baked up early.After putting the dough,open the door to check the whole burnt in about 10 to 20 seconds,and rotate the pizza at the timing immediately before the ground is baked.
Remove the oven door and take the pizza once and take the pizza once,turn back half round, then put the oven back to the oven and close the oven door.
(7)Make sure to pizza is cooked,remove the oven door and take out pizza with pizza peel.For the next cooking,please close the oven door so that the temperature does not drop.
- Inclusive Components: The whole oven consists of a chimney tube, a baking chamber, a firebox and an oven door. It contains a stone plate for baking pizza. Put it. Can be baked pizza, bread, biscuits, etc. The oven can hold pizzas that are 11″ in size.
- Close Design: The door handles of the oven and Firebox are made of wood material, which effectively solves the problem of hot hands when opening the door. The bottom of the oven is equipped with four brackets, which is conducive to stability.
- Healthy and Fast Baking: The chimney can effectively eliminate smoke, so there will be no smoke in the baking process. The baked food is healthy and delicious. After heating, the temperature in the oven is high. It takes only 80-120 seconds to bake pizza. It is convenient and fast.
- Portable and Quality: The oven is made of 430 stainless steel, durable and not easy to rust. The cabinet body is thick and firm, and the heat preservation effect in the cabinet is good. The oven can be freely disassembled and assembled for easy carrying. When not in use, It can be disassembled and placed without occupying space.
- Applicable Scene: Family, Picnic, Outdoor.Our DayByDay Factory provides professional pizza ovens for American Pizza Baking Schools. More than 20 years of dedicated research is only for create practical and convenient outdoor kitchen cooking methods.