FIRECOW Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, ...
Why does it Make the Best Pizza Stone? FIRECOW pizza stone is made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molded under 400 Tons of pressure, super-heated to over 2100°F for several hours. The strict production procedure ensures FIRECOW pizza stone with superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock capabilities. Due to the special formal and
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT+0000 - Details)
Why does it Make the Best Pizza Stone?
FIRECOW pizza stone is made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molded under 400 Tons of pressure, super-heated to over 2100°F for several hours.
The strict production procedure ensures FIRECOW pizza stone with superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock capabilities.
Due to the special formal and production procedure, FIRECOW pizza stone has unique inner porous structure, full of invisible micro-pores.
The porous of the stone absorbs and eliminates excess moisture in the pizza dough to create a crisp crust for your pizza.
How to Use FIRECOW Pizza Stone?
1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone?
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning.
Note: A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
- HIGH QUALITY-Pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°F for hours. The strict production procedure ensures FIRECOW pizza stone not crack in the oven and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- STRONG THERMAL STABILITY-Made of FDA & LFGB approved Cordierite stone, no smell; Heat oven or grill safe up to 1,450°F (787°C). The pizza stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, the baking stone is also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends
- THE BEST CHOICE-Measures 15-inch diameter, golden thickness 5/8″(16mm), weigh up to 6.5lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficiently than metal. You could get the crispiest, most delicious pizza
- HOW TO WASH-Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. It is not dishwasher safe. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use
- 100% QUALITY GUARANTEED- If any question please contact us at any time, we will reply in 24 hours. The best customer service is our top priority, please rest assured to buy
No paperwork or instructions included. Everything sticks to it. My crescent roll chicken ring I made for an event was all stuck to the stone. The recipe said no need to grease since the crescent rolls have plenty of shortening in them but still I had to rip it apart to get it off the stone. It looked awful to serve. It was shipped promptly on time and packaged well. Overall, great disappointment in performance. My advice, spend the extra money and get a pampered chef.
Not as good as I hoped Nice price, but I guess you get what you pay for. My pizza crust sticks to the stone (pizza crust never stuck to my Pampered Chef stone). The stone does not hold the heat very well which leads to pizza being burnt at the edges and soft in the middle (My Pampered Chef stone cooked pizza evenly from center to edges). The stone material does not seem dense enough, kinda like sandstone, because “sandy” material comes off the stone when I use a metal spatula to lift the parts of the crust that are…
I love the pizza stone. It is thick and heavy weight. Very solid, and holds the heat for even cooking, especially when you pre-heat it. When you bake it, sprinkle the peel with a generous amount of corn meal, that keeps the pizza from sticking to the peel.