ilFornino Professional Series Wood Fired Pizza ...
This is an upgrade from the ilFornino Basic Series pizza oven. Traditional Napolitano Oven with a Modern Look. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with 2 layers of refractory ceramic fiber insulation blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly and retaining the heat for long hours. High
(as of March 30, 2020 9:37 pm GMT+0000 - Details)
This is an upgrade from the ilFornino Basic Series pizza oven. Traditional Napolitano Oven with a Modern Look. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with 2 layers of refractory ceramic fiber insulation blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly and retaining the heat for long hours. High Grade 430 Stainless Steel construction. One-Flat-Cooking-Surface. The ilFornino Professional Series flooring is made from 1 ½” thick refractory pizza stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. Heats up in as little as 30 minutes and retains the temperature for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 70 seconds.ilFornino Professional Series is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cotage, New York. It includes a Professional Peel, a Brush, and a Manual. Stand dimensions: 43 ¾” L x 31″ W x 30″ H. Oven dimensions: 46 ½” L x 30 ¾” W. Height with chimney stack is 84″H. Height of cart is 30″ H. Cooking area is about 1007 square inches. Fits 3 large pies or 6 small size pies. Ships Fully assembled except for Chimney.
- ilFornino Professional Series- is an upgrade from the ilFornino basic pizza oven. Many upgrades to all the reviews received from ilFornino basic.
- High Grade Stainless Steel construction 430 Stainless with a thicker gauge. Higher gage Stainless Steel than the original ilFornino basic oven.
- ilFornino Professional Series is made with high-density insulation that will keep your oven 5 times more insulated than the traditional pizza oven. Two heavy ceramic blankets insulation layered between the double wall of stainless steel dome plus a third layer of ceramic insulation for optimum heat retention.
- Locally made fire bricks provide a great cooking surface and durability. Total cooking area about 1007 square inches..
- ilFornino Professional is assembled in Valley Cottage New York. It is an upgrade to ilFornino basic. Ready to cook in 22 minutes! Comes with Professional Peel- 1 Brush.