JulyPanny Pizza Stone, 16”x0.43” Heavy ...
Use JulyPanny pizza stone to cook delicious crisp crust pizzas with your family and friends. Just enjoy your time from now! Using Steps: Please preheat the stone before placing food on it. 1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 30
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT+0000 - Details)
Use JulyPanny pizza stone to cook delicious crisp crust pizzas with your family and friends. Just enjoy your time from now!
Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
The way of Cleaning a Pizza Stone
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4.Use the scraper, brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry or dry the stone in an oven completely after cleaning.
A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
Size: 15*0.43 inch
Wight: 4.4 lb
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY – Our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°F for hours. Compare to Ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1450°F( 787℃). Just make delicious food with our pizza stone right now!
- ✔ DISTRIBUTES HEAT EVENLY – It is different with metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. Throw your trouble metal pans away and choose our cordierite pizza stone!
- ✔ PERFECT SIZE FOR YOU – Measures 16″ by 16″. The pizza stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, the baking stone is also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends. So it is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- ✔ HOW TO CLEAN IT – Please do wash it with dishwasher. Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you make pizza.
- ✔ A WONDERFUL CHOICE – Imagine how your kids will react when you serve them the crispiest, most delicious pizza right out of your home oven – They will love it! It’s also a good idea for gift, your friends will be happy with this pizza stone!