Navaris XL Pizza Stone for Baking – ...
Bake real crispy base pizzas, evenly-baked loaves of bread, or crunchy biscuits and cookies with the Navaris XL cordierite baking stone. The smooth stone retains heat to deliver beautifully crisp results.A TASTY EXPERIENCEGet that Italian flair and taste at home with the high-quality pizza stone from Navaris. Bread loaves, rolls or tarte flambée also obtain
(as of April 20, 2020 5:42 am GMT+0000 - Details)
Bake real crispy base pizzas, evenly-baked loaves of bread, or crunchy biscuits and cookies with the Navaris XL cordierite baking stone. The smooth stone retains heat to deliver beautifully crisp results.A TASTY EXPERIENCEGet that Italian flair and taste at home with the high-quality pizza stone from Navaris. Bread loaves, rolls or tarte flambée also obtain a particularly
crispy, great flavor when you bake them with this affordable cordierite stone. Any excess liquid is absorbed, leaving you with that crunchy taste!BEAUTIFUL SERVING PLATEServe the pizza directly from the brick, without having to lift it from the oven tray. The stone plate is also great for serving as a cheese plate, for the
preparation of cakes or other delicious food.HOW TOBefore using the pizza stone for the first time, wipe the baking stone with a damp cloth. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees for about 30 minutes. The actual
baking time is very short. Do not place the stone directly on a metal baking tray or on the bottom of the oven. Before you place the dough on the flat stone,
you should either place baking paper or sprinkle the stone plate with flour to help prevent sticking.NOTEThe pizza stone is not dishwasher safe. After baking, let the stone plate cool down. Do not rinse immediately with cold water, otherwise the pizza stone tray
could break.SPECIFICATIONSMaterial: CordieriteMeasurements: 15 x 11.8 x 0.6 inchesWeight: 6.6 lbsShape: RectangularTemperature resistant up to 1,472°FSCOPE OF DELIVERY1x Cordierite pizza stone XL
- DO IT LIKE THE ITALIANS: Become a pizza baking pro with the high-quality pizza stone from Navaris. The pizza stone not only fits on the grill in the garden, but also in the oven in the kitchen. Enjoy a real brick oven pizza flavor!
- HEAT RESISTANT: The cordierite material makes the pizza plate more stable, retains heat longer than a metal pizza tray and looks more beautiful while serving. Not only for baked pizza base, but also for serving cheese, cake or hot dishes!
- DELIVERY: You will get an XL pizza stone made of cordierite measuring 15 x 11.8 x 0.6 inches and weighing 6.6 lbs. It can withstand temperatures up to 1,472°F. The bread baking stone is not dishwasher safe, but is easily cleaned by hand.
- DIY BAKING: Before you place the dough on the flat grill stone, you should either place baking paper or sprinkle the stone plate with flour. Bake bread, pizzas, biscuits and cookies easily!
- NOTE: Before using for the first time, wipe the extra large pizza baking stone with a damp cloth.
Seems at least as good as the cast iron we were using before. We tried cooking pizza and bread in this. It was a bit of a learning curve with the pizza. Too much semolina and it wouldn’t cook properly. Not enough and some items would get stuck.I faithfully did not submerge it in water, but my partner did, and it seems easy to make this mistakeIt stained rather quickly.We have no idea if what have ruined it or not.In fairness, I do not have the best oven currently, but even so, my cast iron pan seems to work just…
Go for it!! This stone fits my smaller top over perfectly. That was one of the reasons that I selected it. I’m not sure how a large pizza will fit on it, I haven’t tried yet. It cooked chicken nuggets perfectly! Just so you know, it will be stained after a few uses but so what. It still works great. Let it cool completely before washing it. I broke my last one by not following that rule.
Really strong and durable This stone, I wish was bigger, but is large enough for a pizza or bread loaves.