Pizza Stone 12″ x 15″ Rectangular ...
Pizzeria quality pizzas at home any time Simulates professional brick ovens, evenly distributes heat for optimal cooking, absorbs moisture out of the dough, this stone will give you the crispy, browned crust that you crave and reach the commercial brick oven effect easily. Not only for pizza but also for bread,cookies,biscuit and more. You can
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT+0000 - Details)
Pizzeria quality pizzas at home any time
Simulates professional brick ovens, evenly distributes heat for optimal cooking, absorbs moisture out of the dough, this stone will give you the crispy, browned crust that you crave and reach the commercial brick oven effect easily. Not only for pizza but also for bread,cookies,biscuit and more. You can also heat or reheat ready-made pizzas for much crispier results.
1400℉ resistance and strong thermal stability
Durable for years, which would not break under 1400℉ in normal use.
Innovative unique double-faced built-in handled design
Space saving, the most practical stone design, make transferring much more easier, one ROCKSHEAT built-in handled stone acts as two normal handled ones.
0.63″ for this size, no extra unnecessary weight and would not require for long preheating time as the thicker ones.
We are Dr. Stone
We are pizza stone manufacturer with more than 10 years of experience. Making stone is not just business, it’s our career.
Can be used in oven or on grill(gas or charcoal)directly
Seasoning or conditioning your stone in any condition is not required.If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our pizza stone, just contact us，we will take care of it
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to purchase now, our stone takes your oven to the next level!
The stone has to be fully preheat before baking, we recommend at minimum 500℉.
Only wash it in clean water.
Please don’t place oil, sauce, cheese directly on the stone.
A detailed user guide will be sent to you with the stone.
- PIZZERIA QUALITY PIZZAS AT HOME ANY TIME. You can easily get pizzeria quality pizza in the comfort of your home. In order for you to have an optimal experience of cooking, it distributes heat evenly, provides you a crispy color crust that you always wanted. This stone is not only for making pizzas but can also be used to bake cookies, bread, biscuits and much more. You can even heat ready-made pizzas for better results.
- 1400℉ RESISTANCE AND ROBUST THERMAL STABILITY. It is resilient for many years and will not disrupt under 1400℉ when used normally. It can tolerate an implausible amount of heat.
- INNOVATIVE DOUBLE-FACED BUILT-IN HANDLES DESIGN. It has double-faced with handles that are built-in and is designed for convenience. It helps to save space. It is designed in such a practical way which makes transferring easier. One ROCKSHEAT built-in handled stone acts as two normal handled ones.
- FDA, RoHS, LFGB, etc CERTIFICATED. The stone is burnt in 2200℉ kiln, it does not encompass any harmful substance or odor.
- FERFECT THICKNESS. The thickness of this stone is (0.63″) and it does not have needless weight. You don’t have to preheat it for a long time as compared to the ones which are thicker.
Fits in travel trailer oven! We bought this stone to fit in our travel trailer oven. Without this stone food would burn on the bottom but be undercooked. This stone worked perfectly, our oven bakes as well as our home oven now!
Good stone, but experiment for optimum results I have the 14x 16 stone, the largest one they make. The stone is lighter than I thought it would be for its size. I’ve used in on a barbecue as well as in my home oven. It seems like a durable stone as it took the preheat in my barbecue quite well. You will have to experiment and make adjustments to get the most out of it with your particular oven. My oven’s thermostat goes to 550F. When I measure the oven floor with my infrared thermometer it reads 600F, but when I measured the ceiling…
Be sure to dry it well before storing Great size and weight, made good crust. Stained at first use, but expected that. I thought it was good and dry, and stored it in my oven, the next time I looked at it I found it covered in black mold spots. It must have had some moisture inside the stone. I guess I will need to leave it in a hot oven for a while after each cleaning?