Pizza stone 30x38cm with bamboo pizza shovel
Bake and serve pizza like the Italians do with the Navaris pizza stone and bamboo pizza peel! Get that Italian flair and taste at home with the high-quality cordierite pizza stone for the oven or grill.A TASTY EXPERIENCEPizza, bread, rolls or tarte flambée obtain a particularly crispy, great flavour when you bake them with the
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT+0000 - Details)
Bake and serve pizza like the Italians do with the Navaris pizza stone and bamboo pizza peel! Get that Italian flair and taste at home with the high-quality cordierite pizza stone for the oven or grill.A TASTY EXPERIENCEPizza, bread, rolls or tarte flambée obtain a particularly crispy, great flavour when you bake them with the cordierite stone. Any excess of liquid is
absorbed, leaving you with that crunchy taste!BEAUTIFUL SERVING PLATEServe the pizza directly from the brick, without having to lift down the pizza metal plate inside the oven. The stone plate is also great as a cheese plate,
for the preparation of cakes or other delicious food.HOW TOPre-heat in the oven at 250 degrees on the medium rail for about 30 minutes. The actual baking time is very short. Do not place directly on a metal plate or on
the bottom of the oven. Place the dough on baking paper or sprinkle the pizza stone with flour.NOTESBefore using for the first time, wipe the pizza baking stone with a damp cloth. The pizza stone is not dishwasher safe. After baking, let the stone plate cool
down. Do not rinse immediately with cold water, otherwise the pizza stone tray could break.SPECIFICATIONSMaterials: cordierite, bambooMeasurements of pizza stone: 38 x 30 x 1.5 cmMeasurements of pizza paddle: 25.5 x 28 x 1 cm | Length of handle: 11 cmWeight: 3 kgShape: rectangularTemperature resistant up to 800°CSCOPE OF DELIVERY1x cordierite pizza stone XL1x bamboo pizza paddle
- DO IT LIKE THE ITALIANS: Become a pizza baking pro with the high-quality pizza stone from Navaris. The pizza stone not only fits on the grill in the garden, but also in the oven in the kitchen. Enjoy a real brick oven pizza flavour!
- HEAT RESISTANT: The cordierite material makes the pizza plate more stable, retains temperatures longer than a metal pizza plate and looks more beautiful while serving. Not only for pizza, but also for bread, cheese, cakes or hot dishes!
- DELIVERY: You get an XL pizza stone made of cordierite measuring 38 x 30 x 1.5 cm and weighing 3kg. It withstands temperatures up to 800°C. As the bread baking stone is not dishwasher safe, it must be cleaned by hand.
- PIZZA PEEL: Included is a bamboo pizza paddle so that you can easily lift and transfer baked items from the pizza stone to your dining room table.
- DIY BAKING: Before placing the dough on the flat grill stone, you should either place baking paper or sprinkle the stone plate with flour. Bake bread and pizza easily!
Seems at least as good as the cast iron we were using before. We tried cooking pizza and bread in this. It was a bit of a learning curve with the pizza. Too much semolina and it wouldn’t cook properly. Not enough and some items would get stuck.I faithfully did not submerge it in water, but my partner did, and it seems easy to make this mistakeIt stained rather quickly.We have no idea if what have ruined it or not.In fairness, I do not have the best oven currently, but even so, my cast iron pan seems to work just…
Go for it!! This stone fits my smaller top over perfectly. That was one of the reasons that I selected it. I’m not sure how a large pizza will fit on it, I haven’t tried yet. It cooked chicken nuggets perfectly! Just so you know, it will be stained after a few uses but so what. It still works great. Let it cool completely before washing it. I broke my last one by not following that rule.
Really strong and durable This stone, I wish was bigger, but is large enough for a pizza or bread loaves.