Pizza Stone, G.a HOMEFAVOR Heavy Duty Cordierite ...
How to Use G.a HOMEFAVOR Pizza Stone? It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it. 1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 1 hour. 2.
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT+0000 - Details)
How to Use G.a HOMEFAVOR Pizza Stone?
It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 1 hour.
2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone ?
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning.
1.A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
2.Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you make pizza to keep the surface clean.
1. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
2. Do not use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of foods
3. Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care.
4. Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
5. Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
- 🍕HIGH QUALITY CORDIERITE PROMISE NEVER CRACK – Our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°F for hours. Compare to Ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1450°F( 787℃). So whatever you put it into oven or grill, the pizza stone will keep your food safe and all you need to do is just waiting for your delicious food!
- 🍕DISTRIBUTES HEAT EVENLY FOR OPTIMAL COOKING – Not like metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. Throw your trouble metal pans and choose a cordierite pizza stone, you will find make a delicious pizza is not difficult than you think!
- 🍕PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR DIFFERENT USE – Measures 15″ by 12″. Golden thickness 5/8″(16mm), weighs up to 7Lbs. The pizza stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, the baking stone is also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends. So it is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- 🍕HOW TO WASH – Not dishwasher safe. Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you make pizza. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
- 🍕BUILT TO LAST AND IDEAL FOR A GIFT – We found many customers complain they often receive a cracked or smelly pizza stone. If you order a cracked or smelly pizza stone as a gift for your family or friends, maybe it is a little embarrassed! So don’t buy other cheap and flimsy baking stone, it is made of poor material. Our pizza pan is made of FDA & LFGB approved Cordierite stone, no smell, never crack. Choose our pizza stone as a gift is your best choice!