ROCKSHEAT 14.2″x 0.6″ Round Cordierite ...
Pizzeria quality pizzas at home any time Simulates professional brick ovens, evenly distributes heat for optimal cooking, absorbs moisture out of the dough, this stone will give you the crispy, browned crust that you crave and reach the commercial brick oven effect easily. Not only for pizza but also for bread,cookies,biscuit and more. You can
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT+0000 - Details)
Pizzeria quality pizzas at home any time
Simulates professional brick ovens, evenly distributes heat for optimal cooking, absorbs moisture out of the dough, this stone will give you the crispy, browned crust that you crave and reach the commercial brick oven effect easily. Not only for pizza but also for bread,cookies,biscuit and more. You can also heat or reheat ready-made pizzas for much crispier results.
1400℉ resistance and strong thermal stability
Durable for years, which would not break under 1400℉ in normal use.
This stone is burned in 2200℉ kiln, which doesn’t contain any harmful substance and has no odor.
0.6″ for this size, no extra unnecessary weight and would not require for long preheating time as the thicker ones.
We are Dr. Stone
We are pizza stone manufacturer with more than 10 years of experience. Making stone is not just business, it’s our career.
Can be used in oven or on grill(gas or charcoal)directly
Seasoning or conditioning your stone in any condition is not required. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our pizza stone, just contact us，we will take care of it
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to purchase now, our stone takes your oven to the next level!
The stone has to be fully preheat before baking, we recommend at minimum 500℉.
Only wash it in clean water.
Please don’t place oil, sauce, cheese directly on the stone.
A detailed user guide will be sent to you with the stone.
- PIZZERIA QUALITY PIZZAS AT HOME ANY TIME. You can easily get pizzeria quality pizza in the comfort of your home. In order for you to have an optimal experience of cooking, it distributes heat evenly, provides you a crispy color crust that you always wanted. This stone is not only for making pizzas but can also be used to bake cookies, bread, biscuits and much more. You can even heat ready-made pizzas for better results.
- 1400℉ RESISTANCE AND ROBUST THERMAL STABILITY. It is resilient for many years and will not disrupt under 1400℉ when used normally. It can tolerate an implausible amount of heat.
- FDA, RoHS, LFGB, etc CERTIFICATED. The stone is burnt in 2200℉ kiln, it does not encompass any harmful substance or odor.
- FERFECT THICKNESS. The thickness of this stone is (0.6″) and it does not have needless weight. Lastly, you don’t have to preheat it for a long time as compared to the ones which are thicker.
- READY TO USE. Seasoning or conditioning your stone in any condition is not required. Can be used in oven or on grill (gas or charcoal) directly.
and Iâm glad I did My last pizza stone didnât survive an accidental drop from waist height, so I decided to give this one a try based on the reviews, and Iâm glad I did! I love using cordierite stone with my oven, and this one surprised me in many ways.First I can go as high as 700F with it, with this level of heat I was able to make pizzas that my family and friends said âeven better than pizzariaâ.Then the the 15mm thickness is just perfect. Itâs fast to preheat and can sustain heat for quite…
perfect give for pizza lovers I’m so excited when this product arrived because it was a gift for my husband who is Italian and loves pizza (how can I not get this right?)! The shipment was fast and I love the notification system. The packaging was well padded and yet adorable, pizza stone in a pizza box, a gift that keeps on giving! The stone is good qiality, smooth, heavy and well made. It fits in the oven perfectly and the detail manual explain everything u need to know before and after using this. We test it with a store…
Finally Found the Forever Stone We’ve been through several stones over the years; they always end up breaking! This one is heavier and a tad thicker than the others and has served reliably for at least a year now. It stays in the oven all the time as it helps maintain even temperatures as the oven cycles off and on. It has even withstood the blazing hot temps in our Green Egg with no sweat. This is a very high quality, durable cooking stone.