UNICOOK Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, ...
Use Unicook pizza stone to Cook delicious crisp crust pizzas Like a Chef and Amaze Your Family and Friends. Unicook pizza stone can be used in outdoor grill and home oven. This stone is convenient for cooking homemade pizza and frozen pizza. In addition to pizza, the stone can be used to make breads, cookies,
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT+0000 - Details)
Use Unicook pizza stone to Cook delicious crisp crust pizzas Like a Chef and Amaze Your Family and Friends. Unicook pizza stone can be used in outdoor grill and home oven. This stone is convenient for cooking homemade pizza and frozen pizza. In addition to pizza, the stone can be used to make breads, cookies, biscuits and more.
How to Use Unicook Pizza Stone
It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning.
Note: A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
1. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
2. Do not use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of foods
3. Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
4. Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care.
5. Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
- Made of all natural Cordierite stone, FDA & LFGB approved, sintered in 2100°F kiln for hours, feature of superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock resistance. NO odor when heating!
- Full of invisible micro-pores which absorb and eliminate excess moisture from dough, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans, create a crisp crust for your pizza.
- Heat safe up to 1,450°F (787°C). Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread, cookies, biscuits and more at home with family and friends.
- Measures 15″ in diameter, golden thickness 5/8″(16mm), weigh up to 6.5lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking. Come with a free plastic multi-purpose scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone (use on cool stone surface only).
- 【Warning】Never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease! 【WARM TIP】If your stone arrives damaged or has odd smell, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a replacement.
Great Product, But Pizza Requires More I am very satisfied with the product itself. However, if you are new to the home pizza making game, as I was when purchasing this product, let me offer some advice I wish I’d heard.You may think, as I thought, that you can simply make the pizza right on the stone, pop it in the oven, and enjoy your crispy crust. No! You must first heat the stone at around 500Â° F for 30 mins, then transfer the pizza onto the stone! As such, you’ll need two items in addition to the stone, a pizza…
Excellent durability Iâve gone through a few pizza stones, and sadly most done last beyond a couple cooks. Iâve used this stone for well over a year and it has held up very well. Iâve used it in my Kamado at temps of up to 800 degrees, and it just keeps working.
Great stone! First use I let it preheat @ 525Â° for about an hour. Cooked 4 pizzas and each came out perfect and didn’t stick to the stone (only used flour on the dough). Store does stain easy but who cares, ita function is to cook, not look petty.